Someone in Heaven Asked for a Dog




Good morning, God, I have a request. 
I think a good dog is what would be best.
You see, I'm not lonely, or bored, understand,
But I miss my dog, not just mom and dad.











Heaven is filled with friends all shapes and sizes.
And furry friends scurry at sunsets and sunrises.
But if you would please, if one is leaving below,
Please send me a dog so his family will know








That Heaven is full of angels and wishes,
Not just banquet tables, but also dog dishes.
I'll take good care of the dog that leaves home.
If I may be so bold to ask a dog of my own.







The family that knows their pet is now leaving
Might feel better in knowing their dog is not grieving
For Heaven awaits a fine pet for a kid
Who came early to Heaven just like that dog did.

Comments