Come Out, Come Out, Wherever You Are

You are beautiful and strong! 

Come out from under there. Is that a veil you are hiding beneath? Can you imagine the energy you would have if you came out from under the weight of that thing?

Start removing the layers that hide you! BEAUTIFUL YOU! You have believed "You can't" for too long. YES. YOU. CAN. 

You can simply because you exist! 

The fact that you reside on this earth means you belong here. It means you have a specific task to accomplish. It means you have a full life to live. 

This isn't to say you aren't doing what you are supposed to be doing. It means you need to be proud of the life you've chosen and how you're living it. If you aren't, then change it, and be proud that you're changing it!

Some of you are going to understand these next few paragraphs. 

A good portion of my life I learned the word "wrong, wrong, wrong" and adopted it as my image of myself. I've created hiding under a veil a profession that I excel in. But the whole hiding thing? That's "wrong, wrong, wrong!" 

My veil is fat. There. I said it. Plain as day. I weigh too much. I cover up what's "wrong." The way I feel. What I want to do. Where I want to live. I've felt unworthy, undeserving, and very tired from trying to be. If I would quit listening to the voices in my head (they aren't even mine!) that repeat over and over, then I could trust myself. 

Think of a bride. A bride's face, hidden beneath a layer of tulle. It is a symbol of the revelation of her absolute and complete beauty, the commitment of herself, naked and authentic to her groom when he lifts it. 

Naked and authentic. I don't mean wearing your birthday suit, although, that's what started this whole thing for me this morning. I mean removing whatever you hide beneath.  Being naked and authentic with yourself. 

This morning in front of a mirror, I spoke these words aloud to myself: I love you. I'm sorry for being ashamed of you. I'm sorry for burying you so deeply beneath these layers. You are beautiful and I am going to do my damnedest to peel back this weight I've been hiding you underneath. I can't wait to see you----the real you.  

Please, please, come out of hiding. Be authentic, beautiful and bare before the world. You are created to be in this place, and you weren't created by accident. You were made with enthusiasm by The Creator to make this world a better place. 

Love You. Mean it. 

©CherieElainePhotography2019

Comments