DANG, YOU'RE GORGEOUS!

I have caught myself two days in a row, looking at myself in the mirror first thing in the morning, and thinking "ew." Not the funny "Ew" like Taylor Swift and Jimmy Fallon on Saturday Night Live, but "ew," like I couldn't stand the way I looked. 

THIS IS A HORRIBLE WAY TO START THE DAY! EW! This requires immediate change. 

©CherieElainePhotography2020
So I wrote a couple love notes to myself on post-its and put them on the mirror. 

Sure, we are all at less than our best when we first crawl out of bed, but the first things we say to ourselves in the morning could set the precedent for the day. It could be what we believe about ourselves. 

Pay attention to how you speak to yourselves. Don't say anything to yourself that you wouldn't speak to another. 

When your best friend is down and out, what do you say? "You're amazing, it's going to work out, don't give up, I love you!" 

Love others as yourself, the Bible says. 
Treat others as you want them to treat you, the Golden Rule says.

Write a few love notes to yourself. Honey, you deserve to be loved and to start EVERY day knowing that. 

Love you.  


Comments