BARBARA WALTERS

 

©CherieElainePhotography2022

In 2016 I was finishing my college career as a middle-aged woman going into a career as a middle-aged writer for a small newspaper in Colorado. No one encouraged my faith in interviewing others than Barbara Walters did. She broke down barriers, went through hell, lived a life that only she answered to, and wrote one of my favorite books still to this day. I didn't become famous, but I did the work because she had. Because of her hard work, my stories were front page stories and not ads in the back of magazines. She paved the way for many. Can you imagine the reception she had last night when Heaven's doors opened and those she knew on earth were waiting for her? Wow. Ms. Walters, I cannot wait for the honor of meeting you someday. Thank you for all you did while earthbound.

Comments