FROM 2022 TO 2023

Belle, ringing in 2023. 

©CherieElainePhotography2023

Happy New Year! 

It is still only the day after yesterday but somehow seeing a three at the end of the year fills it with hope that it will be better than the year that ended in two.

The thing is, if I don't make it better, then those numbers mean absolutely nothing and its still just the day after yesterday. 

Last year was AWFUL. Can I get a witness? Anybody? I'm not going to list why because I really do want to put that behind me and get moving in a better direction.  

I gave 2022 the power to make me unhappy. It wasn't just one thing. It was so, so many things. And you know how they just pile up and get heavier and heavier until they finally knock you over. 

This year I'm shredding. Not the kind of shredding that the trainer at the gym talks about. I'm talking about living like those cute skinny jeans that get shredded and suddenly are worth $89 at the store instead of $29. I'm letting the shredding of 2022 make 2023 better. 

But....

Nothing in 2023 will be better until I make it that way.

Here's my list of suggestions (because resolutions are the same every year) for making my year ending in three better than the one that ended with two:

  • Exercise five days a week for 30 minutes. Just move.
  • Exercise my mind by reading 12 books.
  • Write 50 blog posts.
  • Schedule at least one photo session per month.
  • Get outdoors!
  • Start building the life I want to live instead of living the life that I've allowed to consume me. (I'm sure some of those blog posts will have something to do with this)
What are you doing different this year? Small adjustments = big results!

Awwww.....see? Those jeans are looking good aren't they? 

Comments