©CherieElainePortraitBoutique2022

Why buy prints? I have pictures on my phone and computer and post them to social media.

Exactly. Because social media is something that just scrolls by. It is something that everyone sees, and it's available to the masses.

What about those special moments? I just came home from vacation a few weeks ago. Would I really post all 189 photos? No, we post ten at a time. And then we move on. We forget how special it was - why we did it and who we did it with.

I don't want that vacation experience to go away. And I don't want to forget the day my granddaughter put on my hat and played with my makeup when she was two.

I love the tangible moments relived through photographs. So I am sitting among 189 photos of two weeks that changed my world.

One of my clients said she buys prints from me so that digital files don't just get put away and forgotten. It's too easy to just let the moments move on.

Honestly it's more work for your photographer. But that's why we do this job ...so you never forget.

Print. Touch. See. Stay in the moment. It's not just a picture, it's a memory.

Comments