FAREWELL TO JUNE 2020

One of the most beautiful things I've been able to hold onto tightly is what the experience of being under restricted living has given me. Time. In March it was staying close to home, careful not to touch or breathe or love on anyone we knew. Staying in the neighborhood and seeing it through fresh eyes was all we could do. In April, a little more exploring came with beating Covid-19, and needing some fresh air, so venturing a little bit farther from home, but not going too far. May. May meant getting out. Going. Breathing fresh air. Needing the exoneration from confinement at home. May brought a new kind of appreciation. June. Celebrating a graduation. Watching our country fall to shambles and hatred, but also hope and change, and just in eight minutes' time. I took to seeking out the simple beauty of what God created to calm us, free us, and move us. I've loved the free time that this nasty business has afforded me. Many days I've sat in tears, depression, and desperation as the rest of us have. But many days I've been able to see what a gift this extra time has been to me. I hope that I can share just a little piece of that beauty, God's grandeur, and room to escape with you in photographs. I love y'all so much. Until we can meet and celebrate and hug in person, here is a salute to June.


©CherieElainePhotography2020

©CherieElainePhotography2020


Comments