SO MANY RULES.....So Much Music :-)

©CherieElainePhotography2020


So many rules..... 

*sigh* 

Wear a mask, wear a mask, wear a mask.....

Don't go out. Wait, now you can go out. No, no, wait, don't go out.

Rules! "They" are telling us what to do! 




Anyone else missing their Freedom????

Good grief, I've had Covid-19 and I'm sick to death of the rules! 

At the same time, I'm grateful for them. 

I keep wondering how we are all going to get back to work. My job, I'm quite sure, has been eliminated. I'm being offered a lot less money than I used to make when I do look at a new job.

Today? I want it all to change. Do I want to go back to the way things were? 

NOPE. 

I love being home. I love taking photographs. I love writing. I love learning new songs on my guitar. I love being free to work for myself, but also be working for others. I love spending time with my grandkids and daughters. And I love mid-week camping and Tuesday hikes! 

I hate the angst. The demoralizing of Americans. The constant fight to be free. The politics. *sigh* I cry every day. I pray every day. And I, like many of you, have a broken heart.  

These times in our world....they are destroying people and relationships. It's been so damn hard. 

I don't really have any great words of encouragement or wisdom today. I'm letting some great music videos do it for me. And Baby, I'm gonna sing at the top of my lungs! 

I want you to know you are not alone! 

Hey, you know what? The powers that be cannot steal those sweet places of the heart or the earth that God has created as His own. Listen. Watch. Experience. Click on the links. Or don't. But find the music in your soul that will let you sing. Because you can. And no one can steal that from you. 

And now, just because I love him and his music is sweet to my soul....



Comments