My Purse, My Life, All's A'Clutter

I opened up my purse to take out my wallet, and this is what I saw. I haven't really looked at it lately. I'm just throwing stuff in my bag as I go along not really paying attention to what's happening inside. And in the midst of the clutter, my wallet was LOST. Ugh!

©CherieElainePhotography2019









Hmm. Just like I'm living! I just keep taking in all these "things" and throwing them inside and not paying attention to what it's doing to me. Food. Emotions. Words. Actions of others.

Perhaps the first step to cleaning things up is to organize my purse. The ACT of cleaning things up and getting organized might spill into the rest of my world. 

As for the wallet hunt.... because I assumed said wallet was among the "stuff" in my purse, I embarrassingly had to lay aside a purchase and retrace all of my steps from the day before to recover it. I kind of feel like I'm living like that. I have to search for myself until I'm finally found. I have to retrace my steps to see where I left off.

What in my life is going to be lost if I don't get it organized and quieted? Will I lose my identity like I lost my ID? 

Lord have mercy, I hope not. I'm looking into my hippy-hobo-bag and although I LOVE it, all is lost once it enters the abyss. Everything becomes part of the noisy clanging of a mess. 

I'm going to clean out my purse. I'm going to purge the mess that doesn't need to be there. I'm going to organize what does. And then? I'll start working on the rest of my messy life. :-)

Comments