Failure Isn't an Option

I have this little snippet of a sign posted everywhere today!



At work where I can see it. In my journal. In my planner. On my mirror at home. I am going to send this message to my brain over and over again so that I believe. FAILURE ISN'T AN OPTION!

I've fallen and had to get back up so many times, I've wanted to just throw in the towel and say "Nope. Tired of trying." But that indeed WOULD be failure. Failing is giving up and not trying again. It may be trying something different, or the same thing, but differently, but it's only failure if you quit.

The only advice I have for you today is don't give up.

With one exception.

If you're on your knees, begging for the burden to be lifted off your shoulders, give it up.

That isn't failure. That is surrender. That might the one thing that means failure isn't an option!

Love You!


Comments